Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The State Fair & Weekend in Rockwall

Last Friday, I loaded up the boys and headed to my parents' for the weekend. My brother, his wife, and their son, Greyson came too. Unfortunately, this year, Brad didn't get to come, because he was helping a friend and trying to get stuff down around the house. But we definitely missed him!

We spent all day Saturday at the fair, and except for one meltdown from Wyatt, the kids did awesome! We rode rides, checked out some farm animals, ate yummy food, and went through a little pretend farm where the kids watered trees, planted seeds, gathered eggs, milked a cow, fed the chickens, pigs and cows, and even earned a dollar for all their hard work. Braylon cashed in his dollar for chocolate chip cookies and Wyatt got some pretzels.







The kids loved this toy farm made of real metal! This is the kind of stuff my boys need at home...indestructible (maybe). 













I don't know these people, but thought it was so sweet that they rode the carousel while holding hands. I snapped this photo and sent it to Brad saying "me and you in 40 years." He said, "you bet, only on real horses. " ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment