Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some more random photos I forgot to post...

My sister, Bonnie, and I at the painting class.  It was a lot of fun.  I already want to go again.

The next four pics are Braylon in the truck headed to Rockwall for my sister's wedding shower and bachelorette party.  He had fun playing with Aunt Bonnie's hair, throwing the ball to her, and reading books.

Somebody's getting sleepy...

Ouch!  Bonnie's face says it all.




This is what happens when you wake up at 5am after wetting the crib.  You get to come to Mommy's room and go back to sleep....3 hours later!  At least he went back to sleep, so we could both wake up in better moods!  So precious when he sleeps...
Hogging my pillow... I'll let it slide this time, Braylon ;>


On the way home from the Sonic playground

Walking around the pond with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment