Friday, May 3, 2013

New Trampoline & Garage Centers

Last weekend, even with a baby shower and fish fry, Brad managed to go to Plano to pick up a new trampoline for Braylon.  We got it for $200 from one of Emily's friends who was moving out of state.  We set it up while Braylon napped on Sunday, and when he woke up and saw it, he said "BOUNCE!" It was cute.  He loves it, and will jump every day!



This crazy Texas weather had Braylon as you see him in the picture above earlier this week, and then today we were forced to stay inside with crazy winds and cold temps (Braylon already had a runny nose, so I didn't want him to get worse).  I hate days when we can't really go outside, because it gets boring and makes the day go by really slowly.  Soooo, I decided to set up some centers in the garage to keep this little busy body entertained.  I put some dry, colored rice in his water table that I had made the day before.  Then he also had bubbles, play-doh, and paint.  He loved it!  It was great, and even allowed me to get some laundry done and make progress on a painting project.


No comments:

Post a Comment