Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sonic Park

Braylon seems to be a totally different child since his molars started coming in...it is INSANE!  The littlest things can set him off.  This morning at the Sonic playground, he threw a huge fit because he couldn't crawl UP the slide and kept falling down.  Once his friends got there, he was in a much better mood, despite falling about five feet off the playground equipment and then falling down about six steps face first.  He amazes me at how tough he his.  Both instances he only cried a few seconds, then got over it.  We came home with a busted top lip and a scraped up chin.  He fell right to sleep when we got home.

"I like to slide down slides on my tummy..."

"...then I like to try to climb up the slide even when Mommy tells me to get down and use the stairs..."

"I start screaming!"

"Then I cry histerically, because I'm so frustrated I can't go up and Mommy keeps telling me 'NO'.  Maybe I should have listened to her."

"Here's where I fell off the playground equipment while Mommy was trying to order our lunch.  Ouch!"

"I liked riding Dino the Dinosaur with London....."

"....and Jacob..."


"....and Jackson."

No comments:

Post a Comment