Monday, November 9, 2015

Hobby

I've always loved to doodle and paint. After a friend's encouraging words and some friendly buyers, I decided to start making my own wood signs for purchase. As of right now, I do most of my selling to friends, and hope to slowly grow. I am currently making a few to put in my friend's new boutique here in town (it's called Magnolia Mey and has really cute clothes). It's nice to have a creative outlet and as a bonus make a few bucks here and there....plus power tools are kind of addicting. Rollie was actually the one who showed me how to use a saw. Thanks Rollie!!

If you're interested in anything let me know ;) I post all my stuff on instagram- {@christi_volker} and a handful of things are up on Etsy-{www.etsy.com/shop/doodlebugsigns}






No comments:

Post a Comment