Wednesday, September 9, 2015

School Starts

The 2015-2016 school year is off to a great start. Wyatt loves going to school on Wednesdays! He walks right in and hugs his teacher! When I tell him "bye", he is all smiles and looking excited to play. This year he stays until 3 o'clock and has had no issues napping there.

Braylon, on the other hand, was hesitant to go in his new class the first day, since he's not a big fan of change. Never has been. Brad and I had to give him a pep talk out in the hall. The second day, he went right in and was back to his normal self. He even says he has a girlfriend now, and has NO problem admitting it. I mentioned to his teacher he has been talking about this girl a lot. She said "oh yes, they play together a lot and it's actually quite cute!" And as his mom, I'm definitely not ready for another girl to invade my territory, hahaha. I need him all to myself for a few more years...at least. Lover boy Braylon goes Wednesday and Thursday from 8-3 this year, and isn't complaining about going ;)

It has been so awesome having Wyatt alone for a few hours on Thursdays while Braylon is at school. I get to see a whole other side to him. With Braylon here, he's rough and tough and usually on the defense....or just consumed with whatever his brother does. When he's alone, I see how sweet, polite, and happy he is. He talks a lot more, and is pretty independent. I just love it and want to cherish every moment with him at this age!









No comments:

Post a Comment