Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Christmas in Rockwall

The weekend after New Year's, we traveled to my parents' house in Rockwall to celebrate Christmas with them, and my brother and sister's families. We had fun eating yummy food, going to the park, opening presents, and visiting my Granny. It all went by way too fast...as it always does.

My Granny with all the grandkids and great grandkids.♡

Braylon loves his new book I Stink he got from Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Jason, and Gage.

Don't they look so sweet and innocent?!





An eager on-looker watching his brother and cousin, Gage, play soccer.

Wyatt's new talking phone was a big hit from Uncle Blake, Aunt Krista, and Greyson. I think it was the center of a fight or two.


Receiving Avalanche, a Planes movie toy, from Nana and Papa brought a smile to Braylon's face.

Wyatt was excited to see his very own stuffed Olaf from Nana and Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment