Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kenzie Turns One

We had a great time in Austin last weekend celebrating cousin Kenzie's first birthday! It is hard to believe she is already a year old. We also were lucky enough to see Big Brother Brady play tee ball. It was adorable, and his team did so good! I'm pretty sure they won. :)

Brad was hunting, so I loaded up the boys in Grampa Rollie's truck and headed out Saturday morning. I don't think Grampa knew what he was getting into when he volunteered to drive. Wyatt has a pretty wicked scream. He wore me out this weekend with his screaming and running in the street multiple times. This country boy has no idea what a real neighborhood is like, much less what a street is. Little toot knows what "no" means though, and took off for the street anyways. I can already see trouble up ahead with this red head!











No comments:

Post a Comment