Monday, June 16, 2014

Galveston

This past weekend, we went to Galveston with my parents, my sister and her family, and my two cousins, Cody and Andy, with their families. Braylon went a day ahead of us with Nana and Papa, so he got to play putt-putt, shop for cool gifts and eat at the strand. We all had fun at the pool with a cool waterfall and swim-up bar, riding rides and playing games at the pier, playing at the beach, and eating yummy food. My favorite part was seeing Wyatt love his first time on the beach, and Braylon being his daredevil self and wanting to go further and further out into the ocean with Daddy.
Braylon and Mabry were best buddies for the weekend, and got along so well. She is my cousin, Andy's, daughter.



Our boys and Gage, my sister's son, with Nana and Papa.



Mabry, Braylon, Gage and Garrett




View from our room. We stayed at the Hilton.

Walk down the beach with Nana, Papa, Braylon, and big Gage (Andy's son).

My sister, my mom, my aunt Mary, and myself

Mom, me and Bonnie

Wyatt loved the sand and waves!

Cody and Dad riding the swings at Pleasure Pier.


Braylon loved riding rides and playing games at the pier.




No comments:

Post a Comment