Monday, May 26, 2014

Wyatt's First Birthday Party

We celebrated Wyatt's first birthday yesterday morning. We had all the family in town including my brother, his wife and son, my sister, her husband and son, my parents, Brad's parents, his sister Ali with her kids Brady and Kenzie, his sister Emily with her husband, Bob and their kids, Luke, Tate and Elle.  My cousin, Cody made the trip with his son, Garrett, as well.

The kids had a variety of things to keep them entertained while the adults visited,  supervised, and played ladder golf. The new sand table, mini roller coaster, bounce house, and dump trucks were a big hit at the party. I think Wyatt loved every minute of it. He devoured his Mighty Fine burger (shout out to Andy and Ali for making those happen. Thx again!), and chocolate cupcake like it was nothin'. Our Lil Red was a happy camper :)  He goes to the doctor for his check up on Tuesday, so I will post more about his growth and progress then. For now, here are some photos from the party.

We did this same activity at Braylon's first birthday where they crawl (or walk) to items representing different careers to predict what they will be in the future. I used a baseball for baseball player, drum for entertainer, book for scholar, stethoscope for doctor, and rocking horse for farmer. Brad and I both thought farmer but Wyatt went straight for the baseball. 












1 comment:

  1. Throwing small parties on birthdays is such a great thing to do. It doesn’t take much effort and time to do all the preparations. Last year I wasn’t well so I just booked one the best Chicago venues online for my daughter’s birthday and everything else was done by its organizer. Everything was done so well that everyone got impressed and I didn’t need to spend my time.

    ReplyDelete