Friday, April 12, 2013

Some small milestones for Braylon...

I finally discovered that Braylon has two new molars.  It's hard to tell now that he's older, because he won't really let you look in his mouth.  I had the feeling he was cutting teeth by the way he has been acting though.  He always gets clingy and doesn't eat or sleep well when he is teething.  It's no fun!  The other night I finally got the proof when he let me look in his mouth.  All it took was a Buzz & Woody vitamin to get him to cooperate :)

Another big thing going on with Braylon is that he is now officially enrolled in a pre-school.  On June 18th, he starts going one day a week from 8-1.  I'm excited for him, because I think he will really enjoy it. 

Here's some pictures from today.  Braylon got to have his buddies, Liam and Jackson, over to play this morning.  They had fun playing with the water table!

No comments:

Post a Comment