Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to the State Park

I missed out on my Zumba class this morning,  so Braylon and I went hiking at the State Park.  We hiked the trail, stopped and had lunch, then headed back to the trail.  We were there two hours, and Braylon slept the first thirty minutes on the trail(I had to wake him up to eat lunch).  On our way back, he actually got out of the stroller and walked/ran for a while.  His face was all red when we got back to the car.  You'd think he would come home and immediately go to sleep for nap, but this was not the case.  He has been in bed for almost an hour now, and I can still hear him talking to himself and bouncing around back there.






A small creek ran through here.

That's a cool looking spider web.  Must've taken hours!




No comments:

Post a Comment