Monday, June 4, 2012

Trip to New Braunfels

Brad got to go deep-sea fishing in Port Aransas with some guys from work this weekend, so Braylon and I headed off to New Braunfels to visit Aunt Krista and Uncle Blake.  It was the first time we had been to their new house.  We all had lots of fun!

Braylon made himself at home immediately after arriving to the Butler residence.



He plopped himself right in Krista's lap like he belonged there.

Braylon kept bringing Uncle Blake different books and toys for them to play together.  You would think he was always around Uncle Blake & Aunt Krista the way he was interacting with them.

He was mesmerized by Uncle Blake's guitar playing.

"I can do that, too."




1 comment:

  1. Hi Christi,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about New Braunfels to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete