Monday, March 5, 2012

Our Little Sunshine Turned 1!

Saturday, March 3rd was Braylon's first birthday party.  We had lots of fun despite the windy weather.  I didn't get many good pictures of the party, because I was preoccupied with other things.  Hopefully, I can get some good ones from other people who took pictures, and post them later.  Here's what I was able to get for now:

Papa pushing Braylon on his new tractor he got from the Brandons.


We had a little activity where people had to guess what Braylon was going to be when he grew up; wealthy, a scholar, a doctor, a baseball player, or an entertainer.  I set out fake money to represent wealth, a book for scholar, a stethoscope for doctor, a ball for baseball player, and a toy microphone for entertainer, and let Braylon crawl towards all the objects.  I never would've thought Braylon would have crawled to the money.  I guess he will be wealthy one day :)  I chose baseball player and his Daddy chose wealthy.

Braylon didn't care too much for the cake that Aunt Ali did such a good job on!  Too messy for him I guess.  He did not take one bite.  He just looked at his hands when they were covered in icing.


No comments:

Post a Comment