Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm In Love

I'm in love not only with my amazing husband, but this precious little boy named Braylon.  Even when we have rough days, which we do, I still feel so overwhelmed with love and joy to have him.   And yes, it's not all sunshine and rainbows around here, even though you don't ever see posts of me getting frustrated or Braylon having a meltdown.  It just comes with the territory I guess.  I'm sure every mother can relate. 

How can you not just fall in love with this sweet face (no matter how much he tests your patience sometimes)?
Brad and I went out to dinner last night, while he stayed with Suzy & Tommy.  We were only gone for a couple hours, but we both missed him.  This is the tired little boy at home after we picked him up from the sitter.  Just about to drift off to sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment