Friday, October 28, 2011

Dream Come True

This past Saturday, I was loading up to head to Rockwall since Brad was going to be gone for a work training.  Brad had gone to work that morning and said he would be back in 30 minutes.  Well 30 minutes turned into over an hour.  I was getting impatient waiting for him to come back so we could say bye and get on the road.  Little did I know he was really at work buying World Series tickets!  This has been a dream of mine and it made it even more special since it was the Texas Rangers- my favorite team!  When Brad surprised me with the tickets, I started tearing up I was so excited and shocked. 
The night before, he had secretly set it up for my Dad to go with me to the game while my Mom watched Braylon.  What an awesome husband, right?!  My Dad and I got to the field at 4:00 Monday afternoon even though the game didn't start until 7.  The Rangers won that game 4-2.  It was an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience!  I'm such a lucky girl! :)
Sorry but this is the only picture I have right now.  All the good ones were taken on my mom's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment