Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dad's 50th Birthday

We went to Rockwall this past weekend to surprise my dad and throw him a surprise party.  He had no clue we were coming, but the party was almost ruined when he had to work.  Thankfully, we were able to get him to the party and it ended up being a lot of fun.
Me, Colton, my Aunt Mary, Braylon, and my Dad


We got him a fly fishing kit with rod, reels, flies, and a magazine with info. all on fly fishing.  The two guys behind my dad are my cousins, JD and Cody.

I couldn't believe Braylon fell asleep at the bowling alley.  There were lights, music, TVs, and loud noises from the bowling balls hitting the floor and the pins.  It's nice to know we can take him places and he'll still nap peacefully.



My cousin, Cody, and his wife, Lindsay

Garrett and Colton(both are my second cousins)
Colton was checking out my Dad's fishing stuff.  He LOVES to fish and goes with his Dad (my cousin, J.D.) ALL the time!  His dad actually had to leave early for a fishing tournament, and Colton cried when he couldn't go with him.

Garrett LOVES Braylon!

Colton was being camera shy.  Isn't he just the cutest little thing?!? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment