Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday we had another doctor's appointment, and an ultrasound.  Braylon weighed 5lbs 11oz!!  We couldn't believe how big he was already, especially since Brad and I both weighed less than that when we were born!  The ultrasound tech. said he had a fat belly and long legs.  She also showed us some hair on his head.  We were also told he was measuring at 35 weeks gestational age, and I am only 33 1/2 weeks along.  Maybe that's a sign that he'll come early!  All I know is I hope that he doesn't get much bigger!  The doctor said everything looks good, and that we have a good-sized baby in there :)  I'd definitely say so!  We go back in 2 weeks, then once every week after that.  Here are a couple of pictures of Braylon:

Here is our chubby little guy with his mouth wide open!  We also saw him trying to suck his thumb.  I don't think we'll have any problem getting him to eat as he gets older :)

No comments:

Post a Comment