Monday, October 11, 2010

A Work in Progress


Braylon's rocking chair- It was mine when I was little.  It was white so I painted it khaki and hand-painted his name on the back.  Then my mom made a cushion out of a blanket that matches Braylon's bedding.

The walls were already painted a light green, so we will keep it this color.  I'm thinking about painting stripes on this wall and maybe a tree in the left corner.  I will probably also have his name in wooden letters above the crib and maybe a stencil or decal quote on the wall.  My favorite so far is "Every good and perfect gift comes from above. ~James 1:17"

As you first walk in the nursery



I'm thinking shelves hung on each side of the window with some cute curtains.  Hopefully a rocking chair will fit in the corner.
 
The changing table-  I may put some shelves here too.

1 comment:

  1. Christi, I love it. You have done a great job !! It looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete